Why do I need a Life Coach???
Here are a few common reasons as to why!
- Your confidence is not where you want it to be.
- You lack a clear vision… Or your vision is so big you’re overwhelmed.
- Your patterns are not supporting your goals.
- You’re irritable.
- You’re facing a major transition.
- You’re craving more purpose.
- Are you stuck?
- You need to be more decisive, take action, or get help creating a vision.
- Are your limiting beliefs holding you back?
- Are you focused on your outcome?
- You have a vision but lack a plan.
- Have you lost momentum?
- You need to be efficient to get what you want.
- Your actions aren’t supporting your ideas.
- You can’t get everything done that you need to in the time you have.
- You want to get the edge and take your life to the next level.
- You’re ready to step out of your comfort zone.
- You’re ready to face some intimidating challenges.
The field of life coaching, sometimes called life skills coaching, for personal and professional objectives, has grown exponentially over the last couple of decades. The biggest reason why, is simply put, it works! It can support almost anyone to achieve their full potential in nearly any aspect of their personal life or in their professional organization.
What is Life Coaching?
Life coaching is a method of learning that provides a wide range of tools and resources for the coachee to explore and progress with, in order to successfully develop and move towards set goals with increased focus and effectiveness. Whether it is in person, online (Skype), or phone, life coaching is a tool for individuals just as well as organizations to reap higher benefits, forward movement, and increased success. By engaging in life skills coaching you are putting intense focus on effectively making positive changes in your personal life and career. Through exploring and gaining clarity and deeper insight, your goals will be identified and the most rewarding and beneficial path outlined. Awareness, effective decision-making, and your conscious and effective actions will all feed the process to successfully reaching the goals you’ve outlined, and ultimately creating a balanced and rewarding professional and personal life.
Benefits of Life Coaching
Life coaching is not about providing solutions and cookie cutter advice. It is much more than that. No two clients walk the same road, and therefore no two life coaching experiences will be the same. Each step is designed to honor the individual’s values and goals. Life coaching, whether it is applied in an organizational or private context, has similar attributes as in the athletic field of coaching. For centuries, athletes have had coaches to help them reach their potential, fine-tune themselves, to lay out the game plan and strategy, all in order to prepare them and to maximize their success both physically and mentally. This is very similar to what a life skills coach can do for you in your organization, career and personal life.